August 4, 2020
GUS BATES News Bulletin: Coronavirus Update
As we continue to get information and updates on Coronavirus – COVID-19 from the CDC and Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), we are ready, if needed, to take additional necessary precautions. The GUS BATES Team is prepared to continue to provide service to our clients and our office will remain open at this time. We will continue to update you with any changes that might affect our operations. In the instance that our office does close, we are equipped to provide service remotely. As this situation continues to cause questions, we appreciate your understanding as we monitor and update you on our plan of action.
Additional resources are below for informational and planning purposes.
- Click here to view OSHA’s Guidance of Preparing Workplaces.
- Click here to view FAQs from the Centers for Disease Control.
- Click here to view Guidance on Stopping Spread of Respiratory Illnesses from the CDC.
- Click here to visit the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Click here to follow the Texas Department of State Health Services on Twitter.