The calculators included on this page are designed to be informational and educational tools only, and when used alone, do not constitute investment advice. We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of a financial services professional before making any type of investment. We also encourage you to review your investment strategy periodically as your financial circumstances change. The calculators are provided as a rough approximation of future financial performance. The results presented by the calculators are hypothetical and may not reflect the actual growth of your own investments. Kestra IS and its affiliates are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Kestra IS and its affiliates are not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
John Hancock Savings Calculators
- Am I saving enough?
- What will it take to become a millionaire?
- How much will my savings be worth?
- How will taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- How much of a difference will the rate make?
- What’s it wort to reduce my spending?
- How much, at what rate, when?
- How much will my CD be worth at maturity?